Wednesday, March 5, 2014

House Party and Kitchen IQ

Have you heard about House Party?  If you haven't, you are missing out!  It is a great website that offers up parties from various brands.  If you see a party you might be interested in, simply fill out an application.  There are activities you can do to increase your chances to be selected.  Hosts get a package of goodies to share with their guests.  Sometimes its samples.  Sometimes its coupons and/or rebates.  Other times its full size products.  Most of the parties that are posted require no purchase. 

I got selected for the Kitchen IQ party!  You have no idea how excited I am to be hosting this party.  I love kitchen gadgets!  It's the perfect party for me.  Here's a list of goodies that I will receive for hosting this party:

  • 1 Angle Adjust Manual Knife Sharpener
  • 1 Apron
  • 1 Cutting board
  • 1 KitchenIQ kitchen tool
  • Knife skills bookmark
  • Recipe booklet
  • Kitchen IQ Rebates
  • Coupons for Cabot Cheese
  • Cabot Cheese recipes

  • All I have do is invite my friends over for an afternoon of food and fun.  I'll show off what I received, and share coupons and recipes.  It's great for us because we get to see and try products we haven't heard of before, and its great for the company because it gets their products and name out there. 




    Check out this link to see more info on this party!

    http://www.houseparty.com/event/kitcheniq

    Seriously, if you haven't done it yet, sign up for House Party today! 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment