Thursday, March 13, 2014

Its Been One of THOSE Kind of Weeks....

Ok, so I've been horrible at making meals for the family this week.  I've got a teething baby whose been screaming and refusing naps for days now, and we just started IEP month.  My middle child has a couple evals coming up along with her IEP meeting for school, and my oldest has his annual review coming up soon.  I'm exhausted, and honestly, its been one of those kind of weeks where I've given into the kiddos wants.  They may have gotten their way and had granola bars, cereal bars, cheese crackers, and other easy to grab foods on more than one occasion.  I would feel guilty about it except that I am too tired to care!

I did get a chance to prepare an awesome meal that is literally "fit for a king" today. If you are a Game of Thrones fan, you are going to love the recipes I'll be reviewing and sharing tomorrow.  I have a lot of typing to do, but I'll leave you with an amazing teaser pic.

Quite possibly one of the best roasts I've made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment