Saturday, February 8, 2014

Working on a Party

I love planning parties!  I love creating themes.  I love shopping for the decorations.  I love planning the food.  I especially LOVE planning parties for my children. 

Both my girls have birthdays coming up in April.  One is turning 3 and the other will be 1.  Their birthdays are nine days apart, so we will be doing a combined party for the two of them.  Its been difficult trying to decide a theme this year.  I want to do something different and fun.  I've been tossing a couple ideas back and forth for a few weeks now.  I'm thinking about doing a Candy themed birthday.  My kids rarely get candy, but when they do, its they think its the greatest experience of their lives. Seriously, Ava even made up a song all about candy canes the other day. 

I'm working on building a fun candy themed party pinterest board.  I'll be sharing my ideas as I start planning the party.  I can't wait to see how it comes together.

Click to see the board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment