Wednesday, August 22, 2012

BzzzAgent

Have you heard of BzzAgent before?  If not, you should check it out.  It's a great place to try out new and popular products.  I'm currently doing two campaigns.  The first is Progresso Recipe Starters.  I saw a coupon in a recent Sunday insert, and it looked pretty tasty.  I'm very excited to be getting this one in the mail!


The second campaign I'm participating in is the Glade Expressions campaign.  I love Glad Expressions.  The Apple, and Lavender scents are two of my favorites. Having two little ones in diapers can make my house pretty stinky, and these work so well in helping to eliminate those smells.



If you have a free moment, check out their site.  You need to complete surveys in order to qualify for things, so make sure to complete several to increase your chances at being selected.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment