Monday, August 20, 2012

The Beginning...

I've finally done it.  I've joined the blogging world.  I've been debating it for a while, and after much going back and forth on the idea, and a few requests from friends and family, I decided to take the plunge.

So Whats My Blog About?

Like the title suggests, it's going to be about everything!  I am going to talk about my wonderful children.  I'm going to write about my recipes and experiments in the kitchen.  I'm going to share what we are having for dinner, what desserts I'm making, and I'll even share my menu planning tips for all occasions.  I'll also share the great deals I find, and couponing tips.

About Me

I am a 29yr old SAHM, and a college student.  I am currently going for my bachelor's degree business management.  My true passion is hospitality management though, specifically in the culinary field, but with my busy schedule I am unable to attend a traditional campus, so I am taking online courses.  I would love to complete my hospitality degree once my kids are a little bit older and in school full time.  I have a strong passion for cooking, and I enjoy spending time in the kitchen cooking and baking.

I have two children and an awesome husband (Rick).  Ava is 16 months, and Dexter is 2 years. 

I love bargain hunting and couponing.  I love finding great deals on things my family needs.  We are a one income family, so I take it upon myself to make the most out of what we have.  

I'm excited to get this started!  

No comments:

Post a Comment