Wednesday, January 29, 2014

EASY Cinnamon Roll Wafles

I was flipping through Facebook last night and I saw a couple posts about various life hacks.  Life hacks are suppose to be things you can do, make, or use to make everyday tasks a bit easier.  I've seen a few floating around that I waned to try, but I saw one for Cinnamon Roll Waffles yesterday.  I had all the supplies on hand, so I decided to give I a try. 

Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Here's what you need:
1 can refrigerated cinnamon rolls
waffle iron
cooking spray

Spray waffle iron to prevent sticking.  Preheat your iron.  Place 4 rolls on your waffle iron (depending on size and shape, and if you have a double iron you may be able to fit more).  Cool for approximately 2-5 minutes.  Be sure to follow the cooking recommendations of your waffle iron. 


I found I needed to push the top of the waffle iron down because the cinnamon rolls wanted to rise as they were cooking.  I cooked all 8 rolls in under 10 minutes.  I never would have though to use my waffle iron to make these.

My four year old is a picky eater.  Normally he wouldn't eat a cinnamon roll, but he ate two!  My two year old couldn't eat them fast enough.  This mommy loves this idea, and I will definitely be picking up 2 cans the next time I plan on making them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment