Saturday, January 25, 2014

Need an Easy and Tasty Dip?

Who doesn't love nutella?  I swear one of the main ingredients has to be crack or something.  I couldn't get enough of it when I was pregnant with my 3rd.  Don't judge, but I ate it by the spoonful directly from the tub. 

I can no longer find the original blog I first discovered this super tasty nutella dip, but I'll share with you my version. 

Nutella Dip


1c Nutella (I like to add an extra 1/2c sometimes)
1c Vanilla Yogurt
1/2c Cool Whip

Mix all ingredients well.  Garnish with whipped cream and mini chocolate chips.

This dip is great for fruits, pretzels, cookies, and even great as filling for crepes. 

I warn you, this dip will be much loved by everyone who tries it.  It is one of my favorite go to dips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment