Friday, January 10, 2014

Influenster...Have You Tried it Yet?

Have you heard about influenster? 

Influenster is a free-to-join community of trendsetters, social media masterminds, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences.
The Influenster site is a hub where members meet to learn about new products from our favorite brands as well as review the products they already use in their day-to-day lives!
Influenster invites its most active members to participate in exclusive VoxBox programs where members receive complimentary products to test and review. 

I recently received Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum. 

The Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum takes a triple approach to combating the signs of aging with three powerful anti-aging ingredients: superantioxidant melon complex, anti-aging peptides and hyaluronic acid. Combining the power of a serum with the rich, moisturizing effects of a crème, this crème de la crème treatment is designed to help protect, increase hydration and prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Available as part of the Meaningful Beauty New Advanced Anti-Aging System.
  • Combines the best properties of a serum (concentration and potency) with the best properties of a cream (rich, moisturizing texture).
  • Formulated to help to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and leave skin soft and more supple.
  • Designed to help promote a smoother, more even toned, radiant complexion.
I loved how soft it made my skin.  It was light weight, and didn't make my skin feel greasy after using it.  I felt that it helped provide moisture, and helped prevent the normal dryness I experience during the winter months.  Overall I thought it was a great product, but I was not impressed with the scent.  It had a chemical like smell.  I would have preferred a light fresh scent or no scent at all.  I feel like the scent will be a huge determining factor in whether or not I purchase this product in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment